THE NEW NORMAL IN
CARING FOR OUR TEAM & GUESTS
At Signature Image Salon, the health and well-being of our team and guest remains our top priority. We are continually monitoring COVID-19 daily and regularly reviewing communications from health authorities and our local government. Stylist availability has changed, and we will be available by APPOINTMENT ONLY for Phase 1 from Tuesday – Saturday.
Our official re-open date is June 9th. Please begin to request appointments. Click here to request appointment.
COVID-19 NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR GUESTS:
To ensure the safety of our team and guests, we will be implementing new safety protocols.
- Service reservation required. At this time, we are not able to accommodate walk-in service guests. Appointments only. Please send appointment request for approval.
- Please wear a face mask that loops behind the ears rather than ties behind the head. We require all guests and team members to wear a mask when visiting Signature Image Salon at all times.
- Check in with Pocket Salon mobile app (Please download Pocket Salon, register and select our salon prior to appointment.) We will respond through the app alerting you when it is safe to come in. (Feel free to wait in salon hallway 6 ft distance, outside or in your car.)
- A new greeting. You’ll be greeted by your artist with a hand-to-heart gesture to avoid contact, and we will be refraining from additional touch beyond service.
- We will greet you to begin our new entry procedure and share safety protocols. We ask that you arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Our waiting area will remain closed.
- Upon arrival, we will require each guest to sign a service agreement acknowledging that guest do not have symptoms. We will also take guests’ temperatures and invite you to come in.
- We will direct guest immediately to the restroom to wash hands.
- In addition, we ask that you limit the items you bring with you to cell phone, laptop/tablet and wallet.
- We will request that you sanitize your items with disinfectant wipes before putting them down. If bags are brought in, we ask that guests remove needed items only and do not go in their bags during service times.
- Electronic payment only. We request non-cash transactions for all retail and service purchases. You will be able to check out, tip and purchase products directly from your phone as well as make appointments when we enable that feature.
- Social distancing. We will be staffing the salon to abide by the 6 feet rule.
- Please visit solo. We welcome clients who are receiving services and will not be able to allow additional patrons such as children, friends or partners. If a child is unable to receive their service without accompaniment, we will be unable to welcome them in for service during Phase I reopening.
- Incorporating bundle services in service offerings. We ask that guests request services in advance to properly schedule.
- Late appointments will be rescheduled. With limited capacity and appointment scheduling, and to ensure we run on schedule for the next guest, we ask that you arrive on time. If more than 15 minutes late, you may not receive service or the service may be limited to the remaining time that is available.
- Last minute cancellations and no shows will be subject to a charge of 50%-100% of service scheduled. Reserved appointments will allow us the ability to schedule salon assistants to better serve you and give someone else the time slot that has been canceled. Please understand this policy is relative due to demand of appointments we have available.
- Beverage offerings suspended. Our complimentary beverage offering has been temporarily suspended. We ask that guests not bring beverages, as no one can remove their mask.
We are so thankful for your patience during these difficult times and look forward to seeing and serving you very soon!