THE NEW NORMAL IN
CARING FOR OUR TEAM & GUESTS
At Signature Image Salon, the health and well-being of our team and guest remains our top priority. The District is open. However, we are continually monitoring COVID-19 daily and regularly reviewing communications from health authorities and our local government. Stylist availability has changed and we are available by APPOINTMENT ONLY Wednesday – Saturday. If the appointment day or time is not available or you have a request for a different day outside of salon availability for any other day or time (for an extra fee). Please request appointment on the waitlist.
Our official re-open date is June 9th. Please begin to schedule appointment Click here to Schedule Appointment
COVID-19 NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR GUESTS:
To ensure the safety of our team and guests, we will be implementing new safety protocols.
- Service reservation required. Mondays & Tuesdays Appointment request only. Please send appointment request for approval. (Additional Fees may apply.)
- Please wear a face mask that loops behind the ears rather than ties behind the head. We require all guests and team members to wear a mask if they are not vaccinated when visiting Signature Image Salon at all times.
- A new greeting. You’ll be greeted by your artist with a hand-to-heart gesture to avoid contact and we will be refraining from additional touch beyond service.
- We will greet you to begin our new entry procedure and share safety protocols. We ask that you arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Our waiting area will remain closed.
- Upon arrival, we will require each guest to sign in acknowledging that guest do not have symptoms. We will also take guests’ temperatures and invite you to come in.
- We will direct guest immediately to the restroom to wash hands.
- In addition, we ask that you limit the items you bring with you to cell phone, laptop/tablet and wallet.
- We will request that you sanitize your items with disinfectant wipes before putting them down. If bags are brought in, we ask that guests remove needed items only and do not go in their bags during service times.
- Please visit solo. We welcome clients who are receiving services and will not be able to allow additional patrons such as children, friends or partners.
- Incorporating bundle services in service offerings. We ask that guests request services in advance to properly schedule.
- Late appointments will be rescheduled. With limited capacity and appointment scheduling and to ensure we run on schedule for the next guest, we ask that you arrive on time. If more than 15 minutes late, you may not receive service or the service may be limited to the remaining time that is available.
- Last minute cancellations and no shows will be subject to a charge of 50%-100% of service scheduled. Reserved appointments will allow us the ability to schedule salon assistants to better serve you and give someone else the time slot that has been canceled. Please understand this policy is relative due to demand of appointments we have available.
- Beverage offerings. Our complimentary beverage offering is now limited to request.
We are so thankful for your patience during these difficult times and look forward to seeing and serving you very soon!